- UG Research with FEP Recruit-BEST NSF Grant (8445379) at West Virginia University
- Fundamentals of Engineering- Graduate Assistantship (#8194648) at West Virginia University
- Events Assistant- Fundamentals of Engineering (Federal Work-Study/Evansdale) #7856485 at West Virginia University
Academic Enrichment is open to all Fundamentals of Engineering students, but are required for those students taking ENGR 100, 101, 102, 150, 151, 191 or MAE 102.
Tutoring hosted by FEP
- Eugene V. Cilento Learning Center (click here to set up an appointment)
- This link is only available to authenticated users on the WVU system. To authenticate your account, visit wvu.zoom.us.
- If you are having trouble accessing the Learning Center, please email Statler-FEP@mail.wvu.edu for assistance.
- Study Groups are used to cover course specific information and must be signed up for in advance of the session. WVU students can use these directions to sign up for a study group.
*Attendance is tracked for Academic Enrichment (and the accepted substitutes) by the Fundamentals of Engineering Office.Academic Enrichment Policy