The EVCLC is staffed by upper level engineering undergraduate and graduate student tutors who assist students with questions they may have while working on homework or while studying for any of the classes listed below:
- Chemistry (110 and 115);
- Physics (111);
- Math (MATH 126, 128, 153, 154, 155, and 156); and
- Engineering (ENGR 100, 101, 102, 151, and 191).
Group workrooms will also be dedicated to these courses to allow students the opportunity
to collaborate, grow study skills and learn from each other.
For AY 2021-2022, the learning center will be available both in person (in ESB G111) and virtually (https://tinyurl.com/VirtualFEP).
- This link is only available to authenticated users on the WVU system. To authenticate your account, visit wvu.zoom.us.
- If you are having trouble accessing the Learning Center, please email Statler-FEP@mail.wvu.edu for assistance.
- Our hours are:
- Sundays 6:00PM - 9:00PM (VIRTUAL ONLY)
- Monday - Thursday 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- Friday 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Interested in becoming a tutor? Applications will be accepted starting in November 2021.